When We Meet
We meet every Sunday at 10:00 am. We have fun classes for babies-5th grade. Our Youth Society meets on Saturday nights and on Sunday they join us in the main service. We have plenty of ways to connect throughout the week. Take a look at our connect page to see how you can be part of the Fusion family.
Fusion Coffee Campus
What time does church start?
Service starts at 10:00 a.m., but you’ll want to show up a few minutes early to grab a free cup of coffee and sign your kids into class (if you have kids, that is.)
What are the people like? Will I fit in?
We have a fusion of all kinds of people so we’re confident you’ll find somebody that you like. At the very least we know somebody will like you!
Do you have anything for my kids?
Yes, we offer classes for newborn through fifth grade. They will have a great time making friends and learning about Jesus.
How long does service last?
Our service isn’t very long. It’s only 75 minutes from start to finish.
What should I wear?
We are a casual group of people so you can feel free to dress as comfortably as you like.
Okay, so tell me what to expect.
- Expect to be greeted when you arrive
- Expect a free cup of the world’s best coffee
- Expect your kids to have an awesome time in Hero Kids
- Expect to sing approximately four songs with a talented worship band
- Expect to be welcomed by one of the church leaders
- Expect to hear an encouraging and understandable message
- Expect to strengthen your relationship with Jesus
- Expect some deliciously free pastries after service
- Expect to meet some pretty cool people
- Expect to have a great time
- Expect to want to come again
Want us to contact you?
If you have questions about Fusion Christian Church before your first visit or if you need prayer, please fill out this form and a staff member will contact you this week.